KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, P.M.B 1008, ANYIGBA.
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION HAS BEEN SCHEDULED TO HOLD FROM MONDAY, 14TH TO SATURDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.(FIRST BATCH CANDIDATES)
The Kogi State University, Anyigba Post UTME screening application form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost and the deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. The cut-off mark is at least 160, depending on the chosen course, APPLICATION FORM COST IS 2000 only. Full details are presented below.
CANDIDATE ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST UTME:
1. The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who applied to Kogi State University, Anyigba, as institution of First choice.
2. Only candidates who score 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. See the approved cut-off mark for various courses for 2020/2021 session below.
3. All candidates must possess the Five (5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the university’s entry requirements.
4. It is mandatory for candidates to upload the O’level result(s).
5. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level result(s) can apply but must be indicated
PROCESS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Candidate are advised to apply online at http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and make payment with their ATM debit card.
2. All such candidate must fill in relevant certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, etc)stating correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN.
3. Candidates are advised to preview and confirm that all the information entered on the application form are correct before submission.
All direct entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Kogi State University, Anyigba, as institution of First choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercises.
KSU Examination Screening Exercises Schedule:
1. The Post UTME screening exercises will take place from Monday 14thSeptember Till Saturday 19th , September 2020 For First Batch candidate with O’level results.
2. Direct entry candidates will be examined with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
3. Candidate awaiting 2020 WAECand NECO examination, should note that the next batch of POST-UTME screening exercises will hold immediately after WAEC examination
4.Candidates are required to strictly stick to the date and time on the printout of their registration slips.
1. The registration for the screening exercises will start Thursday 6thAugust, 2020 and end Sunday 6th September, 2020
2. It is mandatory for candidates to come for examination with protective nose mask as well as maintaining social distancing. Other safety measure will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
3. FOR APPROVED CUT-OFF MARKS FOR VAROIUS COURSES FOR 2020/2021 SESSION visit http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/News/Detail4
Mrs. Rachel I. Oshanisi