Post-UTME Screening Exercise For 2021/2022 Academic Session Has Been Scheduled To Hold From Monday 25th October – Saturday 04th November, 2021.
The Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME screening application form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost and deadline for the 2021/2022 academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is at least 160, depending on the chosen course. Application form cost is N2000 only. Full details are presented below:
Candidates Eligibility for the Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who applied to Kogi State University as institution of First Choice.
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. See the approved cut off marks for various courses for 2021-2022 session below.
- Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts (History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their O’ level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on CAPS.
- However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
Procedure for Online Application:
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/ and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Kogi State University as institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule:
- The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 25th October to Saturday 02nd November 2021 for UTME candidates.
- Direct entry candidates’ screening is scheduled for 03rd & 04th November 2021.
- All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
- Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAPS as provided for by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be processed without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
- The Online registration for the screening exercise will commence Thursday 30th September, 2021 and ends on Wednesday 20th October, 2021.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Approved cut off marks for various courses for 2021-2022 PUTME
|S/N||PROGRAMMES||Approved cut off marks|
|2||Fisheries and Aquaculture||160|
|3||Food science and Technology||160|
|6||Arabic language & Literature||160|
|7||Christian religious knowledge||160|
|8||English Language & Literary studies||160|
|9||History and International studies||160|
|13||Education & biology||160|
|14||Education & Chemistry||160|
|15||Education & Mathematics||160|
|16||Education & Physics||160|
|17||Education & Christian religious knowledge||160|
|18||Education & Islamic studies||160|
|19||Education & English language||160|
|20||Education & Economics||160|
|21||Education & Geography||160|
|22||Education & Social studies||160|
|23||Human kinetics & Health education||160|
|24||Education Administration & Planning||160|
|25||Library and Information science||160|
|26||Islamic & Sharia law||220|
|29||Banking and Finance||160|
|32||Animal and Environmental Biology||160|
|41||Plant sciences & Biotechnology||160|
|44||Geography & Planning||160|